ASUS Excellent Guarantee absorbs 80% of the restore value; right here’s the listing of eligible laptops

Warranties are at all times a messy state of affairs. We solely make the most of our warranties if one thing goes mistaken – however we actually hope that nothing occurs. Guarantee insurance policies are additionally form of a headache because it includes authorized paperwork and phrases & circumstances. To assist alleviate a few of these pains, ASUS is now providing one thing referred to as Excellent Guarantee.

The rule is straightforward – there’s a listing of laptops starting from ASUS, VivoBook, ZenBook, and ROG laptops which might be eligible for Excellent Guarantee.

ASUS ZenBook 14 UM431D

That listing of laptops will be capable of benefit from the ASUS Excellent Guarantee service. It’s a one-time solely service durng the firstt 12 months of the laptop computer’s producer guarantee. Throughout the Excellent Warratny T&C, ASUS shall bear 80% of the entire restore value for spill harm, electrical surge harm or drop and unintentional breakage. Buyer shall solely bear the remaining 20% of the entire value and full labor payment.

To study extra in regards to the ASUS Excellent Guarantee, head over to the ASUS Malaysia website.

Collection Mannequin Title
ZenBook Professional Duo UX581G
ZenBook Duo UX481F
ZenBook Professional UX580G
ZenBook Flip UM431D
UM462D
UX362F
ZenBook UX331F
UX333F
UX334F
UX433F
UX434F
UX533F
UX534F
VivoBook S Ok403F
S330F
S431F
S530F
S530U
S531F
VivoBook Flip T101H
TP412F
VivoBook A412D
A412F
A412U
A420U
A510U
A512D
A512F
A542U
ASUS Laptop computer A407M
A407U
A409F
A411U
A507M
A507U
A509F
E203M
M409B
M409D
M509D
X441B
X441M
X505B
X505Z
X555Q
X570Z
ROG Mothership GZ700G
ROG Chimera G703G
ROG Zephyrus S GX502G
GX502GW
GX531G
GX701G
ROG Zephyrus M GU502G
 ROG Zephyrus G GA502D
ROG Strix Scar/Hero III G531G
ROG Strix Scar III G731G
ROG Strix Scar/Hero II GL504G
ROG Strix Scar II GL704G
TUF Gaming FX504G
FX505A
FX505D
FX505G
FX705G

 


Like our Facebook Page here at techremember.com for extra information and in-depth critiques!
Additionally, join our Facebook Group for insightful info and memes!


About the Author

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *